It is our pleasure at B4YOUPAY Property Consultants Limited to introduce our Land Trading Business offer to you.
This first phase of our LAND TRADING SYSTEM is to attract investors to PEACE ESTATE, ILOTI, because of the huge potentials in that area.
It takes a real Real Estate expert and good investor to appreciate the huge potential in the Ijebu-Ode/Epe Express which is currently under construction.
Ogun State being the Gateway State, the Ijebu-Ode/Epe Express Road (around where PEACE ESTATE is located) is the feeder road to all the development going on at Ibeju-Lekki and Ajah axis of Lagos, such development includes DANGOTE REFINERY, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, LEKKI PORTS, DANGOTE SUGAR COMPANY to mention just few.
According to Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, Government has received many applications and expression of interest for Industrial lands, Trailer Parks, Industrial Estates by Investors in that area due to ongoing expansion of the Ijebu-Ode/Epe Express Road.
WE ARE OFFERING ANNUAL 30% RETURNS ON INVESTMENT TO INVESTORS THAT ARE WILLING TO TRADE WITH US.
All investors are Trading PEACE ESTATE land and we are using PEACE ESTATE Land as collateral and our company will issue postdated cheques in value of your investments and the 30% profit the same day you invested in any of our land trading packages.
HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:
When you invest 1 million naira, you will get a land document for 1 Acre of Land at PEACE ESTATE.
The current price of 1 Acre at PEACE ESTATE now is 1.8m (300k per plot). This 1 Acre is what our company is using as collateral.
You will also get a postdated cheque of 1.3 Million Naira, which is the total of your investment and 30% profit.
All you need to do is to cash the cheque at maturity date of your investment.
However, if the company defaults in paying your 1.3 million naira as agreed at the end of 1 year, (I.e if the cheque given to you is not honoured) you can either sell the 1 Acre of land at the price of the land then ( which will surely be higher than what it is now), or, sue the company for the bounced cheque and claim huge damages for breach of trust.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS LAND TRADING OPPORTUNITY.
1. This investment system is 100% risk free: there is nothing to lose. In fact, at the point of investment, you have property that worth more than your investment in your possession. That is, the 1 Acre of Land. And you don’t need to go through any rigorous conditions to withdraw your investment. You already have your payment cheque from the day you started trading.
2. PEACE ESTATE currently has over 200 Landlords. And its located in an area with fast development potentials.
3. You are Trading with a reputable company:
B4YOUPAY Property Consultants Limited is the owner of PEACE ESTATE and we are the number one land verification company in Nigeria.
The motive behind this concept is to protect Nigerians who are losing huge money to land scammers in their attempt to invest in Real Estate.
4. It’s rare to see a business or investment that will generate 30% profit with 100% RISK FREE as this. You can’t even get 30% from Bank FIXED DEPOSIT.
FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PEACE ESTATE ILOTI.
1. PEACE ESTATE is along the 12 lanes, Lagos Epe/Ijebu-Ode Express Road which construction is ongoing and its just about 5 minutes drive from the proposed Toll Gate to be located at the Lagos and Ogun State boundary of Epe/Ijebu-Ode Express Road.
2. PEACE ESTATE shares its neighbourhoods with Christ The Kings College, Vanguard Academy, The Haven City Estate and it’s few kilometres drive to Ibeju-Lekki.
3. Ogun State being the Gateway State, the Ijebu-Ode/Epe Express Road (where PEACE ESTATE is located) is the feeder road to all the development going on at Ibeju-Lekki and Ajah axis of Lagos, such development includes DANGOTE REFINERY, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, LEKKI PORTS, DANGOTE SUGAR COMPANY to mention just few.
4. According to Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, government has received many applications and expression of interest for Industrial lands, Trailer Parks, Industrial Estates by Investors in that area due to ongoing expansion of the Ijebu-Ode/Epe Express Road where PEACE ESTATE is located.
5. PEACE ESTATE is a dry land in a very suitable environment with active Electricity and Mobile Networks and its 100% Free from Government Acquisition with Documents to Proof.
6. PEACE ESTATE was sold at 180k per plot few months ago and now Selling at 300k.
It may sell as high as 800k within the next 12 months.
7. PEACE ESTATE is VERIFIED and owned by B4YOUPAY. The land is 100% Genuine and free from Government Acquisition and all forms of encumbrances. And no Omonile Wahala!
We look forward to your investment partnership.